Walter BBQ doo
No. 12 Patrijarha Dimitrija Street
Phone: 011 33 00 000
You are entitled to free information on the personal data processed by Walter BBQ d.o.o. (Ltd.). You also have the following rights:
- Right of access – The right to examine and request information about how your data is processed.
- Right to correction – The right to ask that your personal data be rectified.
- Right to erasure – The right to ask that personal data be deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing – The right to request restriction of personal data processing.
- Right to data portability – The right to transfer personal data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to object – The right to both object to the processing of personal data and to withdraw the related permission.
- Automated decision-making – The right not to be subject to decisions that are exclusively based on automated data processing.
When, why and how we collect your data
We must collect, process, and occasionally exchange your personal information in order to successfully fulfil our duties and commitments to you. Personal data includes details such as your name, address, phone number, email address, or location that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly.
Throughout the ordering process, your personal data is also processed. Your account information is processed when you submit an order, depending on whether you are a registered user or a guest of the website (if applicable). After submitting the order to the restaurant, we check to see if the food delivery has been successfully completed.
Categories of personal data:
- Account information
- Connection data (page visit time, date, time on site/session time, source, corresponding IP address, other process information)
- Communication information
- Device information
- Order information
- Other information
In order to successfully place your order, you need to fill in the “required fields” provided for basic information. We cannot process your order without this data. You do not need to fill in the fields that are not mandatory. However, if you choose to share such information with us, you will help us improve our service.
We employ so-called cookies to enhance user experience on our website and make some features more efficient. Small text files known as cookies are kept in your browser. After the browser session ends or the browser is closed, some cookies are removed (called “session cookies”). Other cookies are stored on your devices and can be used to identify you when you return to our website (persistent cookies). You can enable the option in your browser to be notified about cookie settings and to choose whether to accept or reject cookies when visiting a website on a regular basis or in certain instances. Disabling cookies could make our website less functional.
Categories of cookies
Mandatory cookies are required as they enable you to access the website’s functionality and navigation. Without these cookies, the functionality of the website cannot be guaranteed. Website functionality includes all actions performed on a website (e.g. text input) and even website navigation.
Functional cookies enhance the website’s capacity to deliver higher-quality services by enabling the website to save previously entered data (such as username, language, or location). These cookies collect anonymous information, so other websites cannot track you.
Performance cookies collect data on how you use a website, such as which of our websites you frequently visit and whether you ever get error messages from our online platform. These cookies do not however keep track of user identities. The collected information is anonymous and aggregated (grouped). These cookies are only utilized to make the website better and to enhance user experience.
If you disable the setting of cookies, you may not be able to use certain functionalities on the website. Please refer to the following link for more information: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/andhttp://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.